Building resilience one-on-one with HeartMath tools and techniques
According to the American Institute of Stress, up to 90% of all health problems are related to stress. However, it is not the stressful events themselves that do harm; it is how we perceive and respond to them. Chronic health conditions often evolve from persistent stress or, in other cases, are worsened by stress and impede recovery.
Building Personal Resilience Program™ will focus on teaching you how to use basic HeartMath tools to achieve quick and sustained stress relief. You will learn how to integrate these tools into your life to improve health, enhance performance and achieve an overall sense of well being. In addition, you will receive clear and simple instruction on how to use HeartMath’s innovative Inner Balance tool to accelerate your learning, as well as track your progress.
We will help you increase your:
- resilience, vitality and overall well-being
- ability to maintain and reestablish composure in challenging situations
- mental clarity for decision-making, problem-solving and planning
- emotional awareness and sensitivity to relational issues
- ability to communicate more effectively
- cooperation among co-workers and team members
And at the same time you will learn to reduce:
- worry, overwhelm and feelings of anxiousness
- sleeplessness and fatigue
- generalised stress and physical symptoms of stress